New Release A Million Dirty Secrets

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes a wickedly erotic new novel of innocence, desire, and unbridled pleasure.
 
Delaine Talbot has a secret. When a matter of life and death threatens to tear apart her family, Delaine makes the ultimate sacrifice. She auctions herself off at Chicago’s most exclusive erotic club. Now she belongs to Noah Crawford, a wealthy mogul who introduces her to a seductive feast of the senses, awakening desires she only dreamed about.  
 
Noah doesn’t know why Delaine sold her body for a cool two mil. But it’s the perfect business arrangement. The inexperienced beauty will learn to satisfy his every sensual need, yet never touch his heart. Almost immediately their relationship generates heat—in more ways than one. When they fight, they take no prisoners. When they love, they show no mercy. When they’re together, they never want to leave each other’s arms. But soon, their intense, physical bond will take an unexpected turn—evolving into something neither has bargained for: the promise of a lasting love.



CL PARKER Website 
C. L. Parker is a romance author who writes stories that sizzle. She's a small-town girl with big-city dreams and enough tenacity to see them come to fruition. Having been the outgoing sort for all her life--which translates to "she just wouldn't shut the hell up"--it's no wonder Parker eventually turned to writing as a way to let her voice, and those of the people living inside her head, be heard. She loves hard, laughs until it hurts, and lives like there's no tomorrow. In her world, everything truly does happen for a reason.
My Review 
Received ARC from author. 
I have to start out by saying I do not normally read erotica. I am stuck in the paranormal genre and love it dearly. 
That being said I did try to read the very popular 50 because I wanted to know what all the hype was about. How could that many people be wrong. Sadly, I only made it through 3 chapters, so I kinda hate that this book is being compared to it. I've never read Bared To You or any of those books. 
This book came to me as quite the surprise. I enjoyed the concept in the beginning. I won't rewrite the book blurb, but you get the idea. 
I am giving this book 5 stars based on the enjoyment level. CL Parker writes greats sex scenes and if that is what you like then this book is for you. It is jammed packed with hang your tongue out, panting, change your underwear SEX. 
Noah's character is easy to like and Delaine's inner monologue is extremely funny. 
If you like Erotica then you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. Secretly, my inner paranormal really wanted them to turn into something. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment