Bared To You by Sylvia Day - Review

Our journey began in fire... Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness-beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily... Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires. The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart... "When it comes to brewing up scorchingly hot sexual chemistry, Day has few literary rivals.




Review: 4 of 5 stars false
THIS WRITER CAN WRITE - SMOKIN HOT EROTIC,, MIND BLOWING SEX !!! for all those who like their reads hot !! Then this is for you.. 
YES VERY SIMILIAR TO FIFTY SHADES. HOWEVER ... I DIDNT CARE ..I REALLY ENJOYED IT.
Bared to you is full of sizzling, hot smokin sex, with romance that wafts off the pages and a storyline with a dark past for both . 
For all those who loved or have read Fifty Shades of Grey you may notice the similarities between the series. However - This author can write !! I was not put off by the similarities - the Rich philanthropic commitments - the hot sex, the dark pasts .. I was completley engrossed till the last pages. 
Her female character Eva is strong and has a darker past and the interaction between her and Gideon is smouldering. 
This story will not only have your panties bunching but your reader wafting with steam from hot loving between the pages. 
I enjoyed Eva and her best friends relationship. Very close and personal. 
The sex sizzles, .... and Gideon is one A grade Beef Cake on two legs. Sex on a stick if you may call it.. Sylvia has not held back on her vivid descriptions - lots of hot moments .... Emotions, and a past that Gideon and Eva must try to overcome to move on with their relationship. 
Gideon and Eva have a very sexual relationship and considering their pasts, you will wander as the reader why ? Im looking forward to finding out more of Gideons past secrets and I wander why Eva lets Gideon go untold despite the nature of their relationship. So much to look forward to in the next installment.
If you after a story with erotic moments - a storyline that will drawn you in and a well written plot that Bare for you will certainly knock not only your socks off but your panties as well ** wink wink **

--- Contributor--- Kat 
You can find her at Page Flipperz 

No comments:

Post a Comment