Help! I'm in LOVE with a Fictional Character..

It's that time again.  Poor Vishous he just can't keep me under control.  I LOVE him with all my heart, don't get me wrong, but there are so many scrumptious men out there.  What's a girl to do?   So who have I been having an affair with this week.
The one an only:
EIDOLON 
pronounced EYE-duh-lawn

from the Demonica series of Larissa Ione.
 What's not to like.  He is a Doctor.  Harvard Grad.  The founder of Underworld General Hospital.  Compassionate, Sensitive and INTENSE.   Oh, and when his s'genesis takes over watch out!  This is one doctor that does not mind making house calls or taking a stray home.  
That is why this week I had to open my heart, and *cough* (anything else) to Eidolon.  

Oh!  And did I mention he has 2 really SMOKIN HOT brothers: 
Shade and Wraith.  
Maybe I will get my PAWS on them soon.  
 I must mention Tayla.  Eidolon belongs to her.  I just borrowed him for a little while.  
Lucky BITCH.
Here is PICKYME's version of her..
Find Pickyme online

Here is his book.  

Stay Tuned for Next Weeks edition of HELP! I'm in love with a Fictional Character. 

7 comments:

  1. I love Doc E, he is my fave of the Sems brothers. I've decided to have my own harem for my book boyfriends, there are just too much scrumptious mancandy to choose from. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're in love with E! He's got a special place in my heart, given he's the glue that holds the family together. I heart him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never pictured E to be that sexy, I loved that series, his book was my least favorite for some unknown reason, although I still loved the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy eye-candy. What are you ladied discussing. I'm bookmarking your blog, so I can keep up. Who's E? What series? Running around chasing mmy tail here, wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a total air head today. Larissa's series...another series to read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books are on my radar. I tend to read an entire series and then move to the next. Maybe this will be next. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sems brothers are very sexy but ever since Conall hit the scene in the last book, I have to tell you, I was a goner. So, he has stolen me away from that group of sexy demons. What can I say, everyone who knows me I have always been a vamp tramp at heart, and now my secret is out.

    Larissa's series are out of site as far as character and plot development. I love her ACRO and Demonica series with a passion and can't wait to bite into The Lords of Deliverance.

    ReplyDelete