HELP! I am in love with a Fictional Character!

Everyone knows by now I have a big crush on Vishous from the
If not look around the blog and you will find him.

Someone, however, has stolen his limelight for at least a little while.

Meet Reyes
 
Pickyme Version
Find the most talented PICKYME on Facebook or on the WEB  or HERE


He is the love of Charley Davidson and the son of  *SPOILER*  Sorry
But can I pretend for a moment he is MINE.  *Fanning Myself*

He is the creation from the Brilliant mind of {Darynda Jones} my new favorite author.

The BOOK
Facebook Page

This book is not only refreshing....it is hysterical.  I laughed the whole way through.  
*Quotes*
*Never knock on death's door.  Ring the doorbell then run.  He totally hates that.-T-Shirt
*First of all...I'm still getting used to all this, Miss Piss and Vinegar.  Give me a little time.- Garrett 
*Is a frogs ass water tight?- Charley
*He pried one of my hands off his shirt and led it down his pants to cover his *bleep*
*Cause let me tell you sweetheart if that was possession, I'm selling my soul-Cookie
*Guys have feelings, too. But like...Who cares? -Inspirational Poster
*You are about as inconspicuous as a monster truck at an erotic car show-Charley
*Dead thirteen year old gangbangers were so moody-Charley
*Poltergeist are just pissed off dead people-Charley
I could go on and on but I will stop short of writing the book.
 
 Darynda has just published a short story and it is *FREE*

Registration

So what do we have to look forward to?


Second Grave on the Left 
August 16, 2011 Release Date

Third Grave Dead Ahead
Stolen from Darynda site.  Please Visit
 









5 comments:

  1. Woot! So in love with this series... and well, Reyes told me to make him ultra sexy :P..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reyes, or Jericho Barrons? What an impossible choice! My solution is to Grab BOTH! OMG I'm in love and lust with 2 fictional characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Reyes as my favorite LOTU character, and I hate to have to pick anybody to be with, though looking at T's picture makes it hard. Tegan from Midnight Breeds has always been a constant in my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to read this one :) Jo JO !!!! So I can go through the same thing you are !! and be infacuated with another fictional character !!!!

    Kat !! meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he sure is a hotty !

    ReplyDelete